Sapphire Vehicle Services Limited - Site Terms
Information we may collect from you:
- Your company or trading name (if any), your name or a contact name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses and other information relating to your enquiry
- A record of correspondence if you contact us
- Details of your visits to our site and the details of the terminal equipment or other resources that you access
- We may collect information from visitors to our site and users of Sapphire Vehicle Services Limited services in an aggregate and anonymous form to analyse our business and provide aggregate statistics about the Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited services, sales, customers and other website information. The information will not contain or be linked to any personal data. We will use this information to measure the use of our site and services to improve the content of our site.
What happens to your personal data
- Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited does not sell or rent personal data to other companies and does not transmit personal data to other companies except as set out in this policy. Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited may disclose your personal data to other companies within the Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited group of companies. Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited may also disclose your personal data to third parties that are engaged by us to perform services to us or on our behalf. These other Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited companies and third parties may only use the personal data for the purpose for which it was provided
- We may disclose your personal data if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to, comply with any legal obligation, enforce or apply the terms of any contractual agreements that you have with Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited or any Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited companies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited, our customers or others. This includes exchanging personal data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How we use your personal data
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- To provide you with information about Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so, and
- To notify you about any changes to our products and/or services
- We may also use your personal data to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post or telephone
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers
- We will keep the personal data that you provide to us for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is provided to us, or to the extent necessary to protect our rights, or as required by applicable laws
Emails and any files transmitted within it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received an email in error please notify the system manager. The message will contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy the e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received an e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We attempt to ensure that the transmission of your personal data is protected by the use of encryption software.
We have also put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data. However due to the inherent open nature of the internet and despite the security measures we employ Intercounty Vehicle Contracts Limited cannot guarantee that communications between you and us will be free from unauthorised access by third parties such as hackers.
Your use of our site demonstrates your acceptance of this risk.
Your rights and third party websites
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at the addresses set out below.
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of the website is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You may not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
Cookies are small files which are stored on your hard drive. They ease navigation, and increase the user-friendliness of a web site.
In response to the EU Cookies Directive – affective May 26th 2012, we make you aware - most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your hard drive at any time. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still visit our website, however this may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our web site.
We would also like visitors to be aware we use Google Analytics to collect details of visits to our websites for statistical analysis. Under NO circumstances do we share any of this information with ANY third parties.
If you require any further information do not hesitate to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Changes to Website
Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Sapphire Vehicles ServicesLimited shall not be liable to you for any such changes or removal, and
- Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change
Links to third party websites
The website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Security and copyright
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property r ights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited or others used by Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited as permitted by law.
In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial use only.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequent loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Intercounty Vehicle Contracts Limited or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Sapphire Vehicles Services Limited arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
NOTE: where possible and practicable we adhere strictly to web compliancy standards - we invite you to report any issues to: email@example.com